Meet the Exhibitor – Watkins Hire – N10
Watkins Hire Ltd are part of this year’s Speedy Expo at the Liverpool Exhibition Centre on stand N10, exhibiting their star products and giving visitors the chance to learn more about the perfect fit.
Watkins Hire Ltd are a key partner of choice for Speedy’s temperature control rental equipment which includes Steam Boilers, Heating Boilers, Chillers and Heat Pumps, Cooling Towers, Air Handling Units and Fan Coils, Warm Air Heaters, Specialist Dehumidification and Air Conditioning.
The star product being showcased at the Expo this year is the 22kW Electric Boiler with typical applications including;
- Underfloor heating
- Screed Drying
- External heat source clarifier
- Boiler replacement
Some more key and interesting 22kW Boiler facts include:
- Ideal for small plantrooms where space is limited
- Can be used with temporary air handling units
- Multiple units can be used together and piped into low loss header
- Unit is self-contained and fully manoeuvrable
- Unit is mounted on easy to move hand trolley fitted with pneumatic tyres
- Unit fitted with plate heat exchange for easy connection to existing pipework
- High temperature cut out fitted
- Electrical connection via a 415 Volt, 32 Amp (5 pin) plug
- Auto air vents fitted on primary and secondary sides
- Domestic hot water plate heat exchanger and pump can be retro fitted quickly and easily
- External electrical connection fitted with RCD protection for secondary pump
- Temperature and pressure gages fitted
Make sure you visit the Watkins Hire stand and speak to them about the Speedy 40th anniversary for a chance to grab a Wheel of 40tune token, this entitles you to a free spin on the Wheel at the Customer Experience stand with the chance to win some Speedy and Watkins Hire star prizes!